ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 in England seems like a mess with three matches washed out already. Now we move on to the next match which is between India and New Zealand in Nottingham. New Zealand is on a dream run winning all three matches they played this tournament. India played two matches and won both matches with Dhawan and Rohit doing the run-scoring. Now with Dhawan injured minimum for the next two matches, Rahul is expected to open with Rohit Sharma.
India won the last match against Australia by 36 runs. Dhawan scored a magnificent century along with a steady knock from the skipper Kohli who scored 82 runs. There were some major blows from Pandya who was promoted to number 4. When Pandya got out, MS took the charge and took the scorecard to 352. The pace pair of Bhuvi and Bumrah made the major breakthrough each picking three wickets. It’s either Bhuvi and Bumrah or the spin duo Kuldeep and Chahal doing the damage. The four being crucial for any match on any day.
New Zealand won the last match against Afghanistan in a clinical manner. The winning credits go to the bowlers, Neesham picked a five-wicket haul while Ferguson picked four wickets. The bowlers set the match as they bowled Afghanistan team for 172. The batsman had very little to do but the openers were sent back pretty early. The skipper played a decent knock of 79 runs and won them the match. Ross Taylor missed on a third consecutive half-century.
This is Raj Tipster from cricketsage.com providing you the cbtf cricket tips and is the best cricket prediction site in the cricket world.
Tournament: ICC World Cup 2019
When: Jun 13
KickOff: 03:00 PM IST
Where: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Where to watch: Star Sports 1/2, Hotstar
IND vs NZ Cricket Betting Odds
- Betting Odds: 1.44
- Top Runscorer: Virat Kohli
- Top Wicket Taker: Jasprit Bumrah
- Betting Odds: 2.75
- Top Runscorer: Ross Taylor
- Top Wicket Taker: Neesham
Man of the Match
- Virat Kohli
- Ross Taylor
INDIA TEAM NEWS
- Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul will be opening the innings for the team. Rohit scored two consecutive half-centuries in this tournament. KL Rahul will be promoted to the opening slot because of the injured Dhawan. Dhawan is likely to miss the entire world cup or a minimum of 2-3 matches.
- Virat Kohli will be leading the side, he is the best batsman in the world and he holds the key with the bat to put up a good total on the board.
- Vijay Shanker/Karthik will be batting at number 4. If Shanker comes in, he will also be bowling a few overs.
- MS Dhoni will be handling the wicket-keeping duties for the team and is expected to bat at number 5.
- Kedar Jadhav/Jadeja will be handling the lower middle order and will also be doing the late hitting duties along with Pandya.
- Hardik Pandya can be promoted at any moment depending on the match situation. He will also a good number of overs and is a genuine allrounder in the team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of the team. Both are in tremendous form as they picked three wickets each in the win against Australia in the last match.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the spin attack of the team. The spin duo can take apart any batting lineup on their day. Chahal has been great this tournament but Kuldeep is out of touch since a very long time.
India Playing XI
MS Dhoni (wk), Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Vijay Shankar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kedar Jadhav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Lokesh Rahul, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya
NEW ZEALAND TEAM NEWS
- Martin Guptill and Colin Munro will be opening the innings for the team. Both are technnically strong batsman but not quite performing even with weak bowling attack. Against India expect both openers to back to the dugout pretty early.
- Kane Williamson will lead the side and will be batting at number 3. He is the best batsman in the team and also scored 79 runs in the win against Afghanistan.
- Ever reliable Ross Taylor will be batting at number 4. He has been in the excellent form currently and scoring runs in every single match.
- Tom Latham will be handling the wicket-keeping duties for the team and will be batting at number 5.
- James Neesham and Colin de Grandhomme will be handling the lower middle order and will do the allrounder duties.
- Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of the team, all three are in excellent form with the ball picking wickets in every match.
- James Neesham and Colin de Grandhomme will be doing the allrounder duties and will be bowling a few overs. Expect Neesham to bowl a full quota of overs against India.
- Mitchell Santner will be the lone spin bowler in the team.
New Zealand Playing XI
Ross Taylor, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson (c), Colin de Grandhomme, Colin Munro, Trent Boult, Tom Latham (wk), James Neesham, Matt Henry, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson
The team winning the toss will opt to bowl first.
IND vs NZ PITCH REPORT
Pitch report will be updated before 1 hour of the match start.
India vs New Zealand Match Prediction
> Back India to win the match! <<