ICC World Cup 2019 has been tight in terms of competition levels. The wins are coming off in close encounters. England promises of batting friendly pitches seemed off at the start of the tournament. Teams like Pakistan getting bowled out for 150 is outrageous in batting friendly pitches. As we know Pakistan always likes to surprise everyone with uncertainty. Keep reading for Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Betting Tips and Match Predictions. Join telegram for in play betting tips and sessions tips.
Bangladesh played 3 matches so far this World Cup 2019 and could win only 1 but a massive win against South Africa. BAN stands at the 8th spot on the points table with just 2 points. They are now up against the struggling Sri Lankans who have also won one match and lost one and one match got washed out due to rain.
Sri Lanka’s last match against Pakistan got washed out, in the match before that, Kusal Perera scored a magnificent 78 off 81 balls. With the ball, Nuwan Pradeep picked 4 wickets while Lasith Malinga picked 3 wickets, N Pradeep is injured for this match and will take rest for a week. The bowling seems pretty good now but they need to work on the batting lineup.
Bangladesh played their last match against England. Shakib Al Hasan scored a magnificent century but went wicketless. He will be key with both bat and ball in the match against the Sri Lankans. With the ball, Mohammad Saifuddin and Mehidy Hasan both picked two wickets each.
Tournament: ICC World Cup 2019
When: Jun 11
KickOff: 03:00 PM IST
Where: County Ground, Bristol
Where to watch: Star Sports 1/2, Hotstar
BANGLADESH TEAM ANALYSIS
— Bangladesh Cricket (@BCBtigers) 10 June 2019
- Tamim Iqbal and Soumya Sarkar will be opening the innings for the team. Both openers are failing miserably so far this tournament. With a weak opponent like Sri Lanka, they can expect a good opening stand.
- Shakib Al Hasan, the best allrounder in the team will be batting at number 3. He scored a century in the last match and will also be bowling full quota of overs.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will be handling the wicket-keeping duties for the team. He will be batting at number 4, scored 44 in the previous match.
- Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah and Mosaddek Hossain will be handling the middle order and all have been off lately and will have to step up to register a win against the SL.
- Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman and Mohammad Saifuddin will be leading the pace attack of the team. The bowling is doing good for the Bangladeshis. Mortaza and Fiz picked a wicket each in the last match while Saifuddin picked two wickets.
- Mehidy Hasan will be leading the spin attack, he picked two wickets in the last match.
Bangladesh Playing XI
Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah, Mohammad Mithun, Soumya Sarkar, Mosaddek Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin
SRI LANKA TEAM ANALYSIS
— Sri Lanka Cricket 🇱🇰 (@OfficialSLC) 6 June 2019
- Dimuth Karunaratne and Kusal Perera will be opening the innings for the team. Both are in good form, K Perera scored a half-century in the last match.
- Lahiru Thirimanne will be batting at number 3, scored 25 in the previous match.
- Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, and Dhananjaya de Silva will be handling the middle order run scoring, all of them are in greatly out of form.
- Thisara Perera will be doing the all-rounder duties for the team. He is also not in a very good form.
- Isuru Udana, Suranga Lakmal and Lasith Malinga will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Nuwan Pradeep will not be playing as he is injured, Jeevan Mendis will come in the playing 11 and will be leading the spin attack.
Sri Lanka Playing XI
Lasith Malinga, Angelo Mathews, Suranga Lakmal, Isuru Udana, Thisara Perera, Lahiru Thirimanne, Jeevan Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis
The team winning the toss will opt to bowl first as the rain is predicted at Bristol.
BAN vs SL PITCH REPORT
Pitch report will be updated before 1 hour of the match start. Rain is predicted to expect a shortened game.
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Match Prediction
>> Back Sri Lanka to win the match! <<