As the Cricket World Cup 2019 progresses with rain doing some talking in between matches washing out two games so far. The tournament moves on to the match 17th, and it is scheduled to be played at The Cooper Associates County Ground in Taunton. Both teams will look to register a win in this match and move up the points table. Australia has won two games from three games this season. Pakistan has won one match and lost one while the third match got washed out thanks to the weather conditions in England. Australia vs Pakistan Betting Tips will be provided on our telegram channel, so join to get cricket betting tips and predictions and also the cricket session betting tips.
Australia lost their last match against India by 36 runs despite half-centuries from Warner and Smith. With the ball, Stoinis did well by picking two wickets while Starc and Cummins picked a wicket each. Smith has been in the prime form, which is excellent news for the Aussies. Pakistan, the most uncertain team in existence, won their last match against England by 14 runs. Mohammad Hafeez and Babar Azam scored half-centuries and took the score close to 350-mark which seemed enough to defend. Wahab Riaz, with the ball, picked three wickets while Shadab Khan picked two wickets.
This is Raj Tipster from CricketSage.Com providing you the cbtf cricket tips and is the best cricket prediction site in the cricket world.
Tournament: ICC World Cup 2019
When: Jun 12
KickOff: 03:00 PM IST
Where to watch: Star Sports 1/2, Hotstar
AUS vs PAK Cricket Betting Odds
- Betting Odds: 1.36
- Top Runscorer: David Warner
- Top Wicket Taker: Mitchell Starc
- Betting Odds: 3.2
- Top Runscorer: Babar Azam
- Top Wicket Taker: Mohammad Amir
Man of the Match
- David Warner
- Babar Azam
- Steve Smith
AUSTRALIA TEAM ANALYSIS
— cricket.com.au (@cricketcomau) June 11, 2019
- David Warner and the skipper Aaron Finch will be opening the innings for the Aussies. Both are looking in some great form; the former scored half-century while the latter got unlucky run-out.
- Steven Smith, their current best batsmen, will be batting at number 3. He is in excellent form and will be crucial with the bat to put up a good score.
- Usman Khawaja will be batting at number 4. He is a decent batsman, but in out of touch this tournament scored 42 in the last match against India.
- Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis will be doing the allrounder duties. Maxwell played a quickfire 28 off 14 balls while Stoinis failed with the bat but picked two wickets.
- Alex Carey will be handling the wicket-keeping duties and will be doing the late hitting tasks. He scored a quickfire half-century and was close to winning it for the Aussies.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack of the team. NCN was exceptional with the bat the other match and all three bowlers also picked a wicket each in the last game.
- Adam Zampa will be the lone spin bowler in the team, he went wicketless in the last match and is in good form.
Australia Playing XI
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa
— Raj Tipster (@rajtipster) June 11, 2019
PAKISTAN TEAM ANALYSIS
— Pakistan Cricket (@TheRealPCB) June 11, 2019
- Imam-ul-Haq and Fakhar Zaman will be opening the innings for Pakistan. Both are technically strong batsmen and have good partnerships in the past.
- Babar Azam is the best batsman in the team scoring consistently in all matches. He scored 63 in the last game against England.
- Mohammad Hafeez scored a magnificent 84 in the match-winning knock against England. He will be batting at number 4.
- Sarfaraz Ahmed will lead the side and will also be handling the wicket-keeping duties for the team. He is out of touch in recent times.
- Asif Ali and Shoaib Malik will be handling the lower middle order and also will be doing the late hitting duties for the team. Both are not very reliable in the current form.
- Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali and Mohammad Amir will be leading the pace attack, and any player can demolish the batting lineup of the Aussies on their day.
- Shadab Khan will lead the spin attack of the team and Hafeez along with Shoaib Malik will be assisting the spin attack. Shadab Khan picked two wickets in the win against England.
Pakistan Playing XI
Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Babar Azam, Imam-ul-Haq, Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali
The team winning the toss will opt to bowl first.
AUS vs PAK PITCH REPORT
Pitch report will be updated before 1 hour of the match start.
Australia vs Pakistan Match Prediction
>> Back Australia to win the match! <<